We are here to help you! We have been doing pool openings, working on and servicing swimming pools in the Knoxville area for
more than 20 years. We bring to our customers a wealth of knowledge and experience. We know pools and the various nuances involved in getting your swimming pool ready for the summer. Let us help you with your swimming pool opening today!
Here Are Some General Guidelines For Opening Your Swimming Pool.
1. Remove water and debris off pool cover. Remove the cover from pool.
2. Blow debris off pool deck.
3. Start filling pool with water if low.
4. Pull winter plugs from pool and install hardware on pool.
5. Inspect and install plugs and other hardware on the pool
6. Open all valves. Start pump. Begin filtering process.
7. Clean debris out of pool.
8. Check and balance chemicals in pool.
9. Allow to filter and clear up.
10. Follow-up visit may be needed.
Click Here For: Pool Safety Info
Want Some Help Opening Your Swimming Pool?
Here Are The Guidelines For Your Swimming Pool Opening.
1. One of the first things we will do when we show up is remove any water or debris from the pool cover. It’s important not to dump this water or debris into the pool as this will prolong the pool opening process. After everything is removed from on top of the cover we will fan fold it off the pool to either be cleaned or stored away for the summer. Most of the time if it’s a mesh Safety Cover there may be some debris that may need to be blown off before it’s put away. Other covers such as a tarp and water bag cover may have a lot of water and debris accumulation which will require more time and work to get it off, cleaned and put away.
2. After the pool cover is removed, we will take our blowers and blow the swimming pool and surrounding patio area of any debris left on deck.
Would You Like Sparkle Pools To Make Your Swimming Pool Deck Sparkle?
To Learn More Click Here: