Need A New Pool Liner Installed In Your Pool?
If your looking for a new swimming pool liner look no longer. Sparkle Pools has been servicing the greater Knoxville area, Knox County, Strawberry Plains Tennessee, Dandridge County, Gatlinburg, Sevierville, Sevier County Jefferson County, Grainger County, Union County, Anderson County, Roane County, Loudon County, Blount County, TN. Swimming Pool Vinyl liners or in-ground pool liners have grown in popularity due to their ease of maintenance and lower cost to build and renovate compared to an in-ground gunite swimming pool. The pool liners are made of vinyl and act as the barrier between the water and the pool shell. The liners can last up to 25 years according to the manufacturers, but from our experience, the average lifespan of pool liners is around 12-15 years if the water chemistry is well maintained along with proper installation.
Swimming Pool Liners Selection
We supply you with vinyl liner samples from several quality manufacturers that we use such as http://www.taramfg.com/. These Swimming pool liners are made from virgin vinyl and are of top quality. We do not purchase pool liners from manufacturers who add recycled materials to their vinyl as they are of lower quality.
The Swimming pool liner we will order for you
is a custom order.
We take all the needed measurements of
the inside of the pool to make sure it fits
properly. Before we order the new swimming
pool liner, this would be a good time to make
any repairs or changes to the pool, such as
lightning, deck repair, or equipment upgrades.
Today pool liner manufacturers offer an
an exciting lineup of new colors and patterns
as well as different thicknesses (millimeters)
for walls, pool steps, and pool floors
depending on your preferences. Some manufacturers now offer textured pool liners
as well as installation kits for real pool tile at the
water line or new pool builds.
Swimming Pool Liner Install Process
1. When the Swimming pool liner arrives we will drain the water out of the pool. If the water has chlorine in it we will dechlorinate the water before pumping, but most pools are usually green with
algae and no chlorine present.
2. The old or previous swimming pool liner is cut out
into small strips and folded to be hauled off
3. We then remove all the old face plates and gaskets
on the steps, skimmers, return lines, drains, and pool
lights. New gaskets are installed at this time.
4. Walls are cleaned and all wall seams are sealed with
construction-grade tape to create an air-tight vacuum
when installing a new liner. If walls have any damage
due to rust we prep the area and apply a rust-inhibitive
primer and paint. Depending on the damage we can
install a piece of sheet metal over the damage as well.
5. Swimming Pool floor is cleaned of any debris. Unfortunately
many times we won’t know if there is damage to the
floor until the water and old liner are removed. We do
not charge for minor floor repair but if it is substantial
there would be an additional charge for making the repair. Sometimes this involves putting a whole new floor in.
6. Install wall foam on the steel walls. Normally if the walls are smooth this is an unnecessary step. We install it for additional protection for the liner and user comfort.
7. The swimming pool liner is set in and hooked into the top track and adjusted around the pool to get the correct fit. After the liner is installed we remove the air between the liner and the pool shell creating a vacuum to pull the wrinkles out. After the liner is vacuumed into the pool shell and everything fits well, the water is then filled into the pool.
8. Main drain frames and covers are installed in the pool bottom when at least 6 inches of water is in the hopper. All other fittings are usually installed after the pool has at least 6-8 inches of water in the shallow end floor. Some experienced pool liner installers can install all the new face plates and cover them on the same day as the installation. We have done both examples based on certain circumstances with the pool liner install.
9. Pool is filled with water and the pool filtering process started. Chemicals are balanced
10. Trash picked up and hauled away.