top of page
"A Sparkling Pool Is Just A Phone Call Away!"
Want Some Help With Your Pool Cleaning?
Looking to have your pool clean or wanting a cleaning? We at Sparkle Pools take pride in crystal clear water, balanced chemicals, and maintenance of all equipment. Have you been spending hours upon hours dipping leaves, and debris or balancing chemicals, or spending a large amount on them only to enjoy your pool for a short time? We have been cleaning and maintaining swimming pools in Knoxville, Knox County, Strawberry Plains Tennessee, Dandridge County, Gatlinburg, Sevierville, Sevier County Jefferson County, Grainger County, Union County, Anderson County, Roane County, Loudon County, and Blount County, TN for over 20 years. We know how to make your pool sparkle, so call us today to schedule your no more worries pool cleaning.
Once a week pool cleaning
Once a month pool cleaning
What Is Included In A Weekly Cleaning Visit:
1. Add water to the pool. After arriving, if the water level is low we
will start adding water to the pool and turn it off when we leave.
If the pool needs more water we will notify the homeowner.
2. Blow debris off the pool deck and surrounding area. This is
a good second step since we don’t want debris that is on the pool deck blown into our clean pool after we leave.
3. Take a skim net and skim debris floating on the surface of the water. This is important since we don’t want to spend quality
time vacuuming the pool just to have floating debris sink to the bottom and have to vacuum again.
4. Empty skimmer baskets. Pull skimmer baskets out and remove debris that is in them.
5. Vacuum the pool. Vacuum up any debris on the pool floor.
6. Brush the pool and clean the tiles.
7. Empty the pump basket. Turn the pool pump off and remove the basket for cleaning. While the pump basket is out it is a good idea to check the pump impeller and motor vents for debris or blockages. Doing these two things ensures the pool pump will operate at peak performance.
8. Backwash the filter. Backwashing the filter removes accumulated dirt and debris from the filter and lowers filter pressure. A good recommendation for backwashing swimming pool filters is to backwash when pressure builds to 5-7 psi above normal operating pressure.
9. Test chemicals and minerals in pool water.
What We Check:
1. Free Chlorine
2. Total Chlorine
4. Calcium Hardness
8. Salt (If a salt pool)
9. Saturation Index (SI is normally not performed on a weekly
basis, only if a problem with one or more chemical/mineral tests
not falling in parameter)
10. Add or adjust chemicals & minerals in pool water.
Click Here For Pool Safety Resources
Your Pool Will Sparkle!
bottom of page